3 Months old and cant hardly believe how fast the time has gone. Our sweet little baby girl has been changing and changing every single day. She is getting so smart and is always happy . She is grabbing toys and putting them directly to her mouth. She can hold her head up like a champ and can sit up with some assistance. She loves to stand on your lap and her most favorite thing lately is her chubby fingers. She has been laughing more and more and it takes something different each time to get her to laugh. She has got the whole world wrapped around her sweet chubby little finger. She doesnt go back to the doc until march, but has gained some weight. I would guess about 13-13.5 lbs. now. A lot of that weight is in her thighs. Let me just tell you she is smooshy and delicous all over and it is so fun to kiss those sweet cheeks, even her hands and feet are starting to chub up. YES! We love the chubby ones thats for sure. With the recent passing of our beloved Prophet Gordon B. Hinkley it has made me think how grateful I am for life in general. I looked into Mollys bright eyes and could just see heaven, as weird as that sounds she is so fresh from heaven and especially when we are snuggling I can feel the sweet spirit that she brings with her, she has been here for 3 months and still has that same still heavenly spirit around her. Every time she smiles you cant help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This past week we have both had colds and it was so sad to see her sick and struggling to breath, but through it all she always had a smile to offer and made the whole sickness and acheness I had been feeling go away. I am so grateful for her and the opportunity that I have to be her mommy, and I know her daddy feels the same way. We have been so blessed to have been given such a wonderful gift and enjoy her every second of every day. We love you Molly J.
Molly was sick so we made a tent and put her and the humidifier in it to trap in the vapors.
Molly loves the tubby, we have a tubby time every night and she just loves it.
5 comments:
She truly is a precious gift from Heaven, we are so blessed to have her in our family! We are also blessed to have her mommy! What a wonderful mother you are!
We love you all so much!
Love,
Grandma J
I think if that flower gets any bigger it's gonna be as big as her head! :) We miss her tons already!
molly is so cute...good work! So exciting!!
I love these pictures SO much!! She looks so cute. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!!
so darling. your words are precious!
Post a Comment