Friday, January 4, 2008

Uncle Ky

Happy 18th Birthday (Jan. 5th) uncle Ky! All Kyle wanted for his Birthday was a blog to him so here you go. Kyle is such a funny kid, he is very competive and believes he "dominates" at everything and at some things I believe him. Him and Clint are very competetive and it is really funny to watch them. He is so cute with the baby and is the greatest uncle. He calls the baby "bubby" and he gave her the raddest Christmas present. He is so fun to be around and is growing up so fast. He will be going on a mission this time next year and it will be very boring without him around to antagonize. Love ya Ky....


"unc" making Molly smile


the "sweet kicks" Ky gave M.J. for Christmas.

3 comments:

Mal and Kade said...

How cute are those shoes?!? She is getting so big i can't believe it! I want to come and see Molly in real life again, she is so cute!

Haylee said...

i love your baby! she's darling!

okay, so is your friend seriously serous about the announcements??? That happened so suddenly, i guess i was in a little bit of shock! haha.. :) Let me know if she still wants me to do them for her. It was good seein you, brielle! it's been so freaking long! it's amazing how fast time flies by, huh!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I just wanted to leave you a comment and see how the heck are you? It really seems like it has been forever since I have talked to you. I hope everything is going good with you guys. You need to call me sometime! Love ya