Friday, January 4, 2008

2 Months Old

Can you believe it has been 2 months already? I can't, my sweet baby girl is now 2 months old and boy is she a chubby little sweetheart. She is 12.3 lbs. and 23 3/4 in. long. Her doctor said she is growing like a weed and is perfect. She is following things and people with her eyes and has become more interested in her toys. She is a lot more smiley when someone starts to talk to her and if you tell her she's cute she will smile at you and she loves little kids. I have started tending Ally again and Molly just loves her as soon as little Ally starts talking to her she smiles and gets excited. She got her shots today and I was expecting it to be horrible, but she handled it like a champ. She didnt even really cry until the 3rd shot when she realized what was happening and after the last one she settled down real quick.( maybe its because her thighs are so chubby so it doesnt hurt as bad :)).

Ally and "baby Molly"


What a trooper. Blue and Purple band-aids covering the shots in those thighs.


Happy New Year from Molly J.

1 comment:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

wow, I am proud of YOU, mama! You handled the 2 month shots so well, especially for a first timer!