I know I have posted a lot lately, but I couldnt resist. Molly has been laughing for about a week now and we finally caught it on tape! Now don't tell me that doesnt make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I love her so so much! She is getting so big... Hopefully, if all goes well, I will be seeing her in less than 2 weeks!! Pray for good weather... I love your car. I'm so happy for you guys.
That is so cute, you are so good to get it on video!
a baby's laugh is about the best thing on earth and almost melts ya to mush. Darling. I hope you didn't flood your apartment, by the way. :)
So exciting! She is getting more and more adorable every day...Nice car...you can drive it out to Virginia to see us! :)
I love that video! She has such a cute laugh. I can't believe how big she is getting. I got to come see that sweet molly and you too of course!
She is so dang cute! I am excited to get one! And by the way, I love your idea to measure my feet. I will definitely have to do that!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love her so so much! She is getting so big... Hopefully, if all goes well, I will be seeing her in less than 2 weeks!! Pray for good weather...
I love your car. I'm so happy for you guys.
That is so cute, you are so good to get it on video!
a baby's laugh is about the best thing on earth and almost melts ya to mush. Darling. I hope you didn't flood your apartment, by the way. :)
So exciting! She is getting more and more adorable every day...
Nice car...you can drive it out to Virginia to see us! :)
I love that video! She has such a cute laugh. I can't believe how big she is getting. I got to come see that sweet molly and you too of course!
She is so dang cute! I am excited to get one! And by the way, I love your idea to measure my feet. I will definitely have to do that!
Post a Comment