Friday, January 18, 2008

Clints Class and Their Winter Ball



Today Clints class along with the rest of the 4th grade and Sunset Elementary had their Winter ball(somtimes they have it in the spring). He called me up and told me I had to get ready and come down to check this jig up. So I followed what he said and got the baby ready and went down. I was shocked these kids werent scared of eachother and actually were having so much fun and were doing the cutest little dances. They all got dolled up and dressed to perfection for this yearly event. It was so cute and Clint said he can't wait until next year for the next Great Dance.

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Can't even tell you what memories that brings back...

Emily said...

When I went to Sunset, it was the Spring Ball. Wow. . . talk about memories!