Friday, January 18, 2008

Hanging out Creating Fun!

Okay Molly and I have been tending Ally every other day. She has a doll stroller and wanted Molly to ride in it so yes, she fit just fine and actually was quite content. I thought it was so funny because she is just about as tall as the stroller. Ally was so proud and wants to do it every single day now.



Molly has also started to grab and play with toys. She has this little Dog from Baby Einstein on her car seat and it has rubber feet and hands so she loves to stick her hands through and on those and then put them in her mouth. She is getting so big we are loving it. She has started to laugh a little here and there and when I can get her going I will make a recording(especially for abbey). and post it onto this wonderful blogging world.

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

We miss you guys so much!!! Love to see the pics!