This past week was very busy. On Tuesday we took my mom and little brother Cody to the opening of IN-N-OUT. It was so crowded, but totally worth it -really we only had to wait for like 15 minutes in line and then 10 minutes for our food - the worst part was finding a place to sit. It was so good and exciting. Molly ate her first french fry and just loved it and was so so happy. We have been to the park like 3 times this week and had so much fun every time- Molly just loves the swings. On Friday night we picked up Halli and Tes and picked up a pizza at Little Caesars. We then went to Clints classroom and watched "Evan Almighty" on his projector. It projected onto the white board so we would pause the movie and draw funny things like mustaches and what not on the actors. They thought it was so funny especially Tes she was obsessed. On Saturday we went to a dance competition in Parowan with Holly Hendrickson to watch Hailee dance and we also watched Daisy. Such cute little dancers it made me really excited for Molly to dance when she is older. We got to see Maggie while we were down there and that was very fun because we don't ever get to see her. So one more exciting thing is Molly had her Half Birthday on Saturday the 26th I will do a post on that once she goes to the Docs on Wednesday-more shots booooo!!! She has a new thing with her toes-SHE EATS THEM! What a flexible little lady.We are also looking for a house now or a place to rent until we find a good deal on a house-WAHOO one more step forward to growing up!(so scary)
(ps I have created another blog for people to find and if they want to be added to the list of people who can view our family blog then they can leave a comment there with their email-thanks for that idea Jenna- Our other blog is.... briellebroadhead.blogspot.com)

3 comments:
Love In-n-Out!!! I can't believe St. George finally has one! It looks like you and Molly had a great time there!
I've only been to the In-n-Out once, and that was in Hollywood many years ago. So I'm really excited St. George finally has one. I can't wait to go sometime soon! It looks like you guys had alot of fun!!
Brielle,
My heart broke when I heard that you and Molly weren't going to come up here this weekend! I hope that everything goes good with her shots though. Tell Clint that he really doesn't have to come. I am guessing that he'd rather stay home with his girls and thats just fine with me. Hopefully I'll be calling you today with some news... i dont care if its good or bad.. I just want there to be some news!!! K, Love you!
Post a Comment