Some facts about Molly J:
1: Crawls pretty much everywhere
2: Loves Spaghetti
3: Gives great kisses
4: Eats everything-Everywhere
5: Loves to snuggle her mommy to go to sleep
6: Loves other little kids
7: Has the most priceless laughs EVER
8: Total Goof ball
O how I love this little butter ball of goodness. She is just so "Smooshy and Delicious" What a joy!
11 comments:
She is so cute! And that's awesome you guys signed up for the classes. Thanks for letting me know. I was gonna sign up forever ago and then got side tracked. But it would be fun to be in the same class as you. I really need to check it out seriously, I have another friend who wanted to do it too. How much does it cost?
I get to see that girl in less than 1 week!! I can't wait! I'm sure she's very excited as well.
I love the tutu and the necklaces, too cute! I bought her some cups with straws today at Target. We need some at grandma's house too!
cute new pic's. what a fun fun cute family. it truly is the best. love tadd
cute new pics and header! Your family is so cute!
I heard molly was kinda sick.. NO fun!! I am anxious to see those family pictures that you guys had taken. They look darling!
Look at that cute family! I love the new pictures you got. They are darling. And the picture of Molly in that ballet skirt is so so cute! I just love it all!
I love this picture, I am guessing you took it? she is so darling and I love the new family pictures of you guys!
So CUTE.. Her chub is fantastic!
ok brielle, that is the best song ever. have a wonderful 4th love the gunthers
we really really love your new song. swimming lessons sound so fun! what days/times, how many weeks and how much??
Post a Comment