Yes, Yes, that is right. We went to Park City for a whole week. It was the longest vacation we have been on since having Molly. Clint was only able to stay up for 3 days because he had a class he had to attend in the middle of the week. We had so much fun, we went up with my family and stayed at my Grandma and Grandpas timeshare place, right on the mountain side next to the Alpine Slide and all of that fun stuff. We shopped till we dropped, ate lots of yummy food and treats, went to the zoo, and went swimming a lot. It was SOOOOOO fun.One of my favorite things about the whole trip was going to the zoo and watching Molly's face on the Carousel. She absolutely loved that thing. She liked it so much we took her on the one at park city as well. If you happened to watch the 10 o'clock news that night(Saturday) they just happened to record us on the Carousel at the zoo, you can just see the backs of us. Pretty fun I guess. All in all it was one of the funnest trips I have been on and I loved the vacation, but almost need a vacation from my vacation. It is so nice to be home in my own place.Molly was so good and learned to go from her knees to a sitting position. She is so dang close to crawling I wouldn't be surprised if she took off by the first of next week. She is such a good traveler and the best shopping buddy.P.S: Sorry the slide show is quite long, we were just gone for a long time and did a lot!



5 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great time but I'm really glad you're back. We missed you tons!
park city is my favorite!!! im jealous! ;) and it looks like you guys did have tons of fun! you're so cute brielle!
So- I know what your husband looks like now- because of your blog... So the other day when I was dropping of Jeff and the same class that Clint went to- I was about to drive off when I saw him- I poked my head out the window and yelled "Hey Brielle's husband..." and he just looked at me like some kind of freak... which frankly... I kind of was... haha. I told him "I know you because of Brielle's blog!! and Brielle of course!! and..." Then I realized he wasn't really looking at me anymore (probably trying to get away from the freak yelling out the window in her PJ's), so I yelled bye to my husband again, as he was also looking at me sort of weird... and had that great, embarrassing experience to look back on the rest of the day... haha...
park city is the best place on earth.im so happy u had a wonderful time. peace out. tadd
Ohh.. I love that timeshare.. We've stayed there for a wedding one time with my family! Great pools and location! Lucky! It makes me want to go up there right now!
Cute pictures by the way.. You're quite the domestic diva Miss Brielle! :)
Post a Comment