Monday, June 23, 2008

Crawling....

Molly has gotten really pretty good at this crawling thing. She goes pretty quick now and every once in a while she does a little froggy hop to get her feet to catch up with her body. It is so funny to watch. If we put food in front of her we can get her to go pretty much anywhere. She has also started to dance a long with music. She is getting so big I just can't believe it. So I hope you enjoy our little butter ball as much as we do.


2 comments:

Janet said...

I think Molly could be in the top 1% for skill and intelligence. You might want to have her evaluated.

Josh and Amber said...

That is so freaking cute! I wish (yes and no) that Paige would get more mobile. She really should be crawling by now. lol. And she still has NO teeth! They'll come one of these days!