Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its 104' What else would we be doing???

From L-R: Molly, Daisy, Halli, Ayla, Tes and Sadie
So on Monday we bought Molly a kiddie pool for our little slab of cement in our so called back yard. She loved the pool so much we decided to get one for our house. She had so much fun and kept trying to stand up-not such a good idea. Today Becky called us and said they were going swimming with Tadd and Sadie and asked if we would like to come. Who could turn that down and in a real pool. So we met up with: Becky, Halli, Tes, Ayla, Daisy, Tadd, Sadie and a little later Emily, Carter, Luke, and Andy stopped by. It was so much fun and they all kept saying"Look at those thighs" to my Moll Boll-No surprise there right? It was so much fun and we need to do it again really soon. Molly loved it and all the kids had a great time thanks Beck and Tadd. We had so much fun.
This is in our back yard in Molly's Orange Swimming Pool. So much FUN!
Ayla with Mickey Mouse Floaties and my sunglasses

Daisy, Halli, and Molly


My sweet D-ball who I tended when she was younger than Molly and now she could tend Molly

And one more Great thing that happened last night at 10:15 Molly Crawled and now is unstoppable- a little wobbly, a little bootie shakin here and there. Let the fun begin.I will post a video when I get a good one.

6 comments:

TADDy Daddy said...

brielle, we had so much fun. thanks for the fun pic's. see u soon.love tadd

Janet said...

Fun at the pool, it doesn't get much better than that! Cute company too, I'll bet those little girls had a ball!

kimberly said...

Brielle- Your little girl is so cute! So is your blog. It if fun to see pictures of how everyone is doing and their cute babies! I liked your pictures on your photo blog too!

Josh and Amber said...

Seriously swimming is about the only thing to do in this 104 weather. We've gone swimming or to splash pads everyday this week, except yesterday! I like how you got molly a swimming pool of her own, we have a cement patio of a backyard too, and that's not a bad idea!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

that is WAY too hot. glad you found a way to beat the heat!

Kevyn said...

Hi Brielle, It's so fun to see that you hang out with all of my family because you will always be my family to! I love seeing pictures of your baby with all of my babies!