hey brielle is it sunset elem that clint works at? i just applied for a first grade position there, have him put a good word in for me!
Molly is so cute! I love all these fun pictures of her!
They are so cute! You are doing a great job at editing, although you have an adorable model there!
Hey Bri! I got a job teaching 3rd grade at Arrowhead Elem. in Santa Clara! I'm way excited
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey brielle is it sunset elem that clint works at? i just applied for a first grade position there, have him put a good word in for me!
Molly is so cute! I love all these fun pictures of her!
They are so cute! You are doing a great job at editing, although you have an adorable model there!
Hey Bri! I got a job teaching 3rd grade at Arrowhead Elem. in Santa Clara! I'm way excited
Post a Comment