Today we got Molly's pictures taken with Santa Claus at the Dickens Festival. It is my goal to get them done there every year because the Santa is so sweet and looks so real. Last year he just wanted to keep holding her she was just over a month old(the picture at the top of my blog). Even though we waited in line for like 45 min. and we were #6 it was totally worth it.This year I was sure she was going to cry, but she didn't she wouldn't smile and only did her sober face. She looked a little nervous, but got a treat afterwords and when we show her her picture and say "Molly and Santa" she gets the cheesiest grin on her face and lets out a little chuckle. It sure was fun and I can't wait for next year. Isn't her dress so cute, it is her Christmas dress and I just love it. The two little girls in front of us had the same dress on ha! ha! Molly has been VERY nice this year so I am sure Santa is going to bring her more then she could ever want.
This is the best one- I bought one that they took, but was also able to snap some myself so this is just like the one that we got.
My mom was there so she thought to get one of Santa, Molly, and Me-
Isn't he so sweet with her, I just love it!



5 comments:
so cute. we are actually headed there today. Carter and luke have a picture every year with him so far.
Molly is so sweet.
Santa aka Tom Packer, is the best! I love him too!
That really is a great Santa!
Brielle, you do such a great job with your blog. All the Christmas stuff looks so fantastic. What a talented little stinker you are. Molly and Santa looked awesome. Come over and see my house now that it's semi decorated! Luv, Kevyn
Is that the real Santa? I can't believe how great that Santa is. I love those pictures. Thanks for your comment and prayers. I can't tell you how this kills me inside. I hate to think of anyone having to fight for the life of their child, let alone my best friend. I wish I was there with her, but the blog is the best I can do right now. Tyler's birthday is October 12, 2007, so yeah, Molly and Ty exactly the same age. Anyway, thanks again for the comments and prayers.
Post a Comment