Tuesday, December 30, 2008

14 Months Old


@ Caesars Palace in Vegas Yesterday-looking at the fish!
A 14 month old??? What the heck, when on earth did that seem to happen??? The time continues to fly on by especially during the holiday seasons. Molly is growing so much and learning new things every single day. I can't believe how grown-up she is looking, she doesn't look like a baby really to me anymore she is beginning to look a lot like a toddler.
Some new Molly things:
  • New Vocabulary: Ball, Shoes,Balloon( Sounds like Ball),Whats this (sounds like ws dis), Whoa,Wow,dis(this)
  • She LOVES animals especially dogs. She things that every animal makes the doggy sound its pretty funny how excited she gets.
  • She has a new found love for balls I think ever since she can say the word she likes it more
  • She loves her puzzles she got from Christmas
  • Her favorite book is also one she got from Christmas-Its a touch and feel farm book.
  • She loves shoes-her shoes or anyone elses, she tries to put Clint and mine shoes on while she has her own on too!
  • She can take her diaper off now which has been proven to be a very bad thing except when she is getting in the tub she takes her diaper off and throws it in the garbage.
  • That brings another thing up she throws everything in the garbage:money, shoes, books, toys, food she doesn't want, EVERYthing
  • She got a Minnie Cell Phone for Christmas, but insist on playing with mine and Clint's REAL cell phones-
  • She has also just recently figured out how to open the toilet lid another BAD thing!
  • Has a lot of fun tearing apart her room more than once a day and taking off all the books at least half a dozen times a day.
  • Is becoming more and more of a mamma's girl, doesn't like it too much when I leave, but eventually gets over it.
  • Every time she sees a can of pop she FREAKS out and points and says"uh uh uh" or "dat, dat, dat" until she gets some or we hide it. I think she is following both of her grandmas footsteps I think we have another Diet Coke addict on our hands!
  • She still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and will sit and watch a whole episode
My little Molly keeps me on my toes that's for sure, but I would not have it any other way. She continues to warm my heart and make me smile and laugh daily. She is such a ham and loves to laugh when other people laugh, which in turns makes us laugh harder. I guess its true when the say "laughter is contagious". She is becoming such a cute, fun, beautiful little girl. Shes definitely not a baby anymore which makes me sad, but happy at the same time I guess. She has her own likes and dislikes made up pretty well. We love this little butter-ball and sad to say she is thinning out at least in her thighs. I guess it had to happen sometimes, but I just love those smooshy and delicious thighs and tooshy. She is what makes us a family and a happy one at that. She is so sweet, and loving and we love her to pieces.
climing in the dishwasher, after just finishing an oreo-just a little messy right?
This is a little video from before Christmas-Molly doin the SnowMan Boogie
I also posted some new pics on my photo blog- with the new year I hope to polish up this new process of pictures I guess you could say!

6 comments:

Abbey said...

Haha, I love that little girl SO much!! I love that she laughs when everyone else laughs. It's so cute. I'm happy that she's getting to warm up to Matt and I. Hopefully she's remembering us a little bit. Remember when she cried after I left the car? That made me feel good (granted, ky was with me too and she was probably sad he was leaving, not me). I love that little one and can't believe she's growing so fast!!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Wish I could have been there! Our Christmas was WAY too quiet!

Janet said...

What a beautiful, precious child! Love the dance moves, she's a natural.

Josh and Amber said...

She is getting so big! That video clip was so cute!

Elisha said...

She is so dang cute. I love it. Hey, we are having a birthday party for Rebecca on January 17, and I wanted to send you an invite, so can you e-mail me you address elisharhillstead@gmail.com. Thanks, hopefully you guys can make it. Hope you had an awesome Christmas and a happy New Year.

TADDy Daddy said...

wow, so freakin cute. have a great day. love tadd