Happy Birthday Uncle Ky Ky----- Ky is turning 19 on Mon. January 5th
Molly loves her uncle Ky Ky so much, in fact he is still the only name she can say besides Mama and Dada! She loves when she sees uncle KyKy and especially when he has Mt. Dew, she will point and beg him for some and he usually obliges. He calls her "chug" and I think he is going to miss her so bad when he leaves on his mission and in turn Molly is going to miss him so much, she will be 3 yr. old almost 3 1/2 when he gets back from Taiwan. So we are going to put this picture in her room while he is gone. Ky got her this Jazz jersey so she can support the team while he is gone and she can bum with him and his buddies while they watch the games for good luck. Happy Birthday Ky we love ya!
5 comments:
Hi Brielle, you might want to get in touch with Emily, she's the one I got those cute Christmas backgrounds from. By the way, I have a tiny Christmas Present for you. It isn't a big deal, but I will bring it to the office and give it to Janet. Luv Ya, Kevyn
You know what Brielle? I love all of the sweet, kind things you write about your daughter. When she gets older and reads everything so wonderful about her that her mommy has written, she will be a very mentally stable person her whole because of the love you show her. Way to go!
Cutest picture ever! We need an 11X14 of that one hung on the wall for sure.
Happy Birthday to my Ky!
I can't believe that Molly is 14 months!!! Wow, time FLIES!
You don't know me--I just happened upon your adorable blog. I just wanted to share the word about this free blog makeover contest going on right now. Go here to enter: www.designerblogsbyerin.blogspot.com. Not that you need one...I just wanted to spread the word! :)
Post a Comment