Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love Bug

These are some shots I am doing for Molly's 15 month old pictures- I couldn't resist posting them. I love how they turned out and I think she is the cutest Valentine ever. She is so fun to take pictures of, but at the same time very hard to get a good smiling pictures she gets to concentrated on things and won't smile for the camera very often. I guess it is the age! So here are some of the pictures I have taken of my little love bug.
This is one of the few smiling ones and I think she is looking so grown up and sweet as ever.
Not wanting to participate, just about time for the bribes!
Laughing @ her daddy
One happy baby----for now!
Add a little sugar and she is sweet as can be....
mmmmm..........
I absolutely love her luscious lips in this picture.
My sweet angel baby girl
When you take a sucker away from a one year old this is the reaction...
"Don't you take another picture of me.....PLEASE"
So we give in once again with the sugar, look at those alligator tears. I love this little piece of heaven so much. She adds such a sweetest to our lives and makes me wanna be a better person and mommy to her every single day. She is my sunshine and I love her so much. Being her mommy is the greatest gift in this whole world. I love you Lil' babe!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! She is my little precious valentine!

Josh and Amber said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute! Molly looks adorable in all of them, even in the ones with tears!

Jake and Laura said...

Brielle! Your pictures turned out fabulous! She is so dang cute! Well i finally left you a comment i hope you're proud of me!

bethi said...

She is adorable!! Love the pictures!! Edi had a lil Valentine tutu also....just havent done pics yet! :(

Lindsay said...

she is too cute!

Jenna Marie said...

haha... I love it! Cute touch with the sucker too! :)

Alana said...

What???!!! Painfully cute! I love her.