Friday, January 23, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

I realized last night as my little lady was sleeping I have not taken a picture of her doing so in quite some time. In her jamies all sprawled out on my bed since we were snuggling watching Greys Anatomy while Clint was at work, she just looked so long. I couldn't believe how much older she looked at that moment. So I had to snap some pictures. She just looked so sweet and peaceful. I love this little butterball!



Future Mommy for sure! I bet she is going to be such a good mommy I mean look how carefully placed her baby is. She has been really obsessed with babies lately and loves to push her baby in the stroller and puts the dolls extra clothes and blanket over her usually. She also brings the baby to me so I can give it a kiss then I hand it back and she is on her marry little way with her baby in tow. What a funny little child I have.


4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Those pics are priceless. I love the baby doll. haha!

Alana said...

what a sweetie pie. Anika for some reason hates baby dolls. Hope that's not a sign of some psychological problem, ha ha. She throws the baby doll out of the stroller these days before she will push it.

Janet said...

I'm laughing out LOUD right now! Those pictures of her doll are hilarious. Give her hugs for me.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Don't take this personal, but I think it will be a few years before she'll be tending my little guy... :)