
I got a call this morning at 5:45 am telling me that I had a niece! Wahoo, I can't believe I am finally an aunt and Molly has her first cousin. Matt and Abbey had a baby girl this morning- Mya Val Mangus. We are so happy and excited for you guys. You have been such troopers and we are so glad we got to see you guys this weekend and little Mya too!
2 comments:
Congrats! It's crazy that this is your first and molly's first cousin. My side I have 5 nieces and nephews, and on Josh's side I have 16. And also 1 "great" neice along with a "great" nephew on the way and also 2 more nephews on the way. Wow that was a mouthful! haha! jk! Congrats, it's so fun being an aunt!
YAY!!! Congrats to you and your sister. I am glad that you were able to be there. I am so happy for Molly. We are still working on my sister to have a baby. We will for sure have to get together sometime. We had a lot of fun, and we have a little party favor for Molly. Take care, Elisha
Post a Comment