After posting about Molly being 15 months old, I really started to feel how old she really is. Just a couple things that have happened this week to prove my point- She has decided that morning naps are for babies, and is boycotting it to the fullest so we are done with morning naps! She is on a one a nap schedule. It has been a little difficult to transition to because by 11 she is a little tired, but sleeps so much better when I put her down between 12:30-1:00. She has also been bottle free for 3 days now and went off of them without a hitch. She has been awesome at it and hasn't even asked for a bottle. She actually calls her sippy cup "ba ba". She has also mastered the spoon and fork concept really well and eats better with either utensil. She is growing up so fast I just can't believe it. It makes me kinda sad thinking about it, but at the same time she is so fun right now and it is so fun to see the world through her eyes and to watch her learn and grow everyday. I can't wait to see what new things tomorrow will bring.
The below pictures are from my phone so they aren't that great, but I thought they were so cute! The first one is the first time we put her hair in "big girl" piggy tails. She looked so old with her hair like this instead of 2 piggies on top of her head that look like paint brushes. The other pictures are from the other day when we went to the park. She loves it more and more every time we go.






1 comment:
Oh my heck, I can't believe how old she looks in those pictures! She is in the "toddler" stage now for sure.
I'm thinking your right, I see a little of Tanner in Zach...too cute!
Post a Comment