Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bike Rides and More...

The weather here has been beautiful the last couple days and I just put Molly's seat on my bike, we got it when she was little and only used it once cuz she was just that "little" so we decided to try it out again since she is much bigger and she loved it. I am not so sure how she felt about the helmet, but she has to wear it and she will get used to it the more we go. I think she looks so cute with it on. We are going to try and go for a ride every day that the weather permits.
Trying to decide what is going on and why she is in this weird seat.
Ready to Rock!
She escaped while I was putting the bike away and was wandering in front of our house with her helmet over her eyes and NO shoes on. It was pretty funny to watch her wobble around not knowing where she was going because this giant bowl was on her head.Goof!
She won't look at me a lot of the time, but I can't help but snap these pictures of her sweet little face.
Molly's very most favorite thing to do-Read her books. Actually today she said "book" for the first time, she also said "hot" I couldn't believe it. 2 new words in one day! Way to go Molly!
This is Molly pointing to her teeth- She knows where her: eyes, hair, belly, belly button, nose, mouth, and booty are. It is so cute when you ask her where it is she points and smiles so big.

This is the Growth Chart that I just made for Molly, I have been wanting to do this for a while now and finally got around to it. It matches the book shelf in her room. I have yet to mark the heights from the last little while on it, but have them written down. I think it turned out pretty cute.(should be able to click it to make it bigger)

2 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Those bike rides look like fun! I wish I had a bike, I would take Paige. Maybe one of these days! I also like the growing board you made. That's not a bad idea!

Anonymous said...

Clint and Brielle: These are some of the cutest photos I've seen in a long time. I love the helmet photos. Molly is a beautiful little girl and I know you're proud of her. It was sure nice to finally get to see her (and you) a few weeks ago. Now we've got a great grandson and great granddaughter we still haven't seen in the flesh. That time will surely come.

We love you,

Grandpa Broadhead