Friday, February 27, 2009

16 Months Old and a Cute little BOOTY....

O My Goodness Gracious.... My little chug is 16 months old. I just can't believe how fast time goes by. She is growing, growing, growing. Since she is in that Chicken Pox Study (that I wrote about last post) she got weighed a week ago so I have some stats from that. She weighs 25.14 lbs. and is 32 in. long. She has gained 1/2 lb. and 1/2 in. in 3 weeks. She has grown out of a lot of her winter clothes. I guess its a good thing Spring is in the air right???? Her belly is so big that her shirts arent fitting right and she is so tall all her pants are floods. She is so full of it, lately we call her miss sassifrass or lil' miss sas, because she is so full of it. I just love watching her explore and learn new things. I get so excited when she does something new I just have to tell everyone and hope she will preform for them also. Most the time she just stares at them like "yeah right, I am not showin you" it is pretty funny. She still loves to dance around and we are starting the potty training scheme. She is totally ready and does really well, I am not going to go hard core till spring break in 2 weeks when I don't have to worry about anything else and we can focus on it. She loves to wear her panties and her booty looks so cute in them. It makes me sad at the same time cuz it makes her look so grown up. Her favorite word right now is "uh-oh" she says it for everything: If we cant find something she says it, drops something says it, falls, you name it the "uh-oh" follows. Its pretty cute. She has really loved dogs lately @ my moms house she crawls around after her two dogs and pets them and chases them and feeds them what she is suppose to be eating. My little Smooshy and Delicious baby girl is so sweet, it is so fun to be her mommy and I couldn't think of a better job. I love you Molly J.

Trying Molly's panties on before morning one of training time.... I buttoned her onesie over her shoulder so you could see her panties.One Cute little Booty in big girl panties...
You gotta love her waffle and she still has the chubbiest thighs-love it.

Morning one of potty training, she did awesome- She went pee 3 times and poo 1 within the day while we were home. She wore panties straight from 7:30 am-11:45 am without one accident. I think that is pretty successful.
One happy diaper free dancin lil' lady....I said "Molly where are you princess panties?" She has the most proud smile on her face and is totally pointing to them. Oooo I just love this kid.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Ah, she's beautiful!! And so animated. I absolutely love it. Way to go Molly on the potty training!! Man, she's awesome!

I'm missing you.. wishing you were here with us this weekend. Hopefully we'll see you again soon. Love you so much!

Janet said...

The top picture is my new favorite, gotta have it in an 8X10!
So, Cute!!!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. IT is crazy how fast time goes by. The other day Brandon and I were looking at the scrapbook you made me from Ecuador. I love it thanks again!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

She's looking so old! :( I miss her! Will you come pick us up from Vegas on July 1st? I want to take her to look at the fishies at Ceasar's Palace!