This week has been so busy, Molly and I have been doing a lot of fun things. Most of it involves being outside we have been on walks, to the park, and our favorite feeding the ducks. There were a lot of ducks that wanted some bread and Molly half the time decided she wanted to eat it also. So the ducks didn't like the idea of her eating their snack so that black one next to the 2 white ones in the corner picture took a snap at her hand. She didn't cry, but looked at me then the duck like "what the heck was that for stupid duck!" It was pretty funny. She was not scared of them at all and wanted to go swimming with them. This will probably be a weekly event. Can't wait!

Also while we are driving in the car Molly goes crazy with this conversation chit chat she has. It is so cute, I love her little voice it kills me, I can't wait till she actually says more words and full conversation that we understand. I understand some of the stuff she is saying, but most of you will not understand her gibberish. But I hope you enjoy!
3 comments:
I love Molly's gibberish! Baby talk is so sweet, but I can't wait till we can have conversations with them either!
Also, I promise we didn't name our dog after Molly, or mean to steal her name! lol! We were trying to pick a name and Molly was the only one we both like! It's a adorable name for a adorable girl and a adorable dog. :)
Lovin the chit chat! Wouldn't you love to know what they say at this age? They probably know more than you think!
I am not nearly brave enough to get out of the car when we go to feed the ducks/geese, let alone let my boys out of the car! The pics are great!
Post a Comment