Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance



I couldn't resist sharing this video of Molly from tonight. She has got some great dance moves. Watch out Eshelles, here she comes! Her new trick is going in circles, sometimes she goes in too many circles and falls and runs into things. I have been laughing at her all day she is so dang funny and entertaining to watch. She is my joy! I love this girl and I hope you all get a kick out of it.

7 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Her big belly is so funny!

Kevyn said...

You'll treasure that video forever Brielle. I got just as much of a kick listening to you laugh and enjoy your little Molly on the video camera. What precious Moments! Luv, Kevyn

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I love this stage! And it just gets better!

brittany said...

she's so cute! i love her moves on the floor. haha it was so good to see you yesterday and chat!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Love it. The circle thing is hilarious!

Jake and Laura said...

Im so glad you told me to go to your page and watch this video! It is so so so cute! She is going to be quite the little dancer just like you! Take tonz of Videos because they're priceless!

Parowan Jr. Drill Competition said...

What a talented little girl... I love the way she uses her levels...Up parts and a whole floor section!! Momma Keva is right though. The best part is listening to you and Clint lov'n up that little girlie of yours. What good parents you 2 are. You are such an example to me little Brell. What a skilled, loving, happy Mommy you are. I love you forever ~Maggie