Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Little Family

We had such a fun day yesterday, not only cuz it was Valentines either. That really had nothing to do with anything other than the way I dressed Molly. We were able to spend the day together as a family. It has been a while since Clint has had a Saturday morning off so we took advantage. We got up late, watched cartoons, hung out at home then ran to town-Costco and Target WAHOO! We went to lunch @ In-N-Out and Molly at half of Clint's hamburger patty-She stuffed her little face so fast it was so funny to watch. We came home and hung out some more before Clint had to work @ Pasta that night. It was so fun hanging out on our own time and doing what we wanted to do on a Saturday morning.
Our happy little family...
One happy lil' Babe...
Me and my girl ( she did not want her picture taken)-Look at the curls on her head-Sometimes they stay all day and others they disappear...
Daddy and his special Valentine...
Clint was putting Molly's shoes on and I just so happen to capture her funny face, click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see her funny face she is making...

We took some pictures of Ky today for the newspaper announcing his farewell and stuff and I had to sneak Molly in with her KyKy and she didn't want to participate and made more funny faces. So hear ya go- The last one is my favorite...





2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so glad you had a fun valentines day. I love all the pictures, you are all so cute!

Anonymous said...

I spent considerable time looking at photos today. I've not been on your blog for a few days. Molly is really growing and I love some of the expressions she gets on her beautiful little face. I wonder how long before we have Molly, Zachary and Mya in the same photo.