A lot has been going on in our little world lately, so I have a lot of things to blog about- It seems like we have been going, going, going for weeks now with no stopping in sight. We have been busy, busy!!
First off, Molly was invited to participate in a Chicken Pox vaccine study @ her pediatrician office. It basically is testing one vaccine against another that have both been approved already, they are just testing which one is more effective. She has to get these shots anyways, so why not help out in this. Plus for every time she gets her blood drawn to test her antibodies she gets a $25 dollar gift card to Target. After the first time we got her one of her favorite toys-the "busy ball popper"- She has to get her blood taken 2 more times.
The white stuff on her arms numbs that spot so when they take her blood it doesn't hurt her one bit. She didn't even flinch when they did it. She was totally brave. After this they gave her the actual shot and they did not numb that- so there were a few tears, but would have been even if not participating in the study.
Checkin out the tape over the cream-
Sorry this is blurry, she was on the move and I just used my little dinky camera- Still cute though!
This past weekend was Kyles farewell so Matt and Abbey decided to make a surprise visit. I was so ecstatic to see them and Mya for the first time not through a window. She is such a beautiful little baby, and Abbey is a great mom. The only picture I have of her from their stay is this one of Clint and her. I will get some more from Abbey later, this will have to do. She has the most beautiful black hair, and chubby little cheeks. Simply Adorable. Molly didn't really know what to think about her at first, but slowly warmed up to the idea. Thanks guys for the surprise it was AWESOME!!!
This week was also my birthday so my mom had a little shin-dig at her house Sunday night, for some reason she thought I was 24 so that is the number of candle she got( I just turned 23) or well I guess she wants me to age faster- It was so fun, I have not had a birthday cake for a very long time and it was an ice-cream cake to make things that much better. It was really fun. On my real Birthday Clint took me on a date to Outback and we did a little shopping just the two of us. I got a lot of fun things and some money to buy some fun things, I can't wait to go shoppin this weekend. Totally fun!
Sunday- Little party at moms house. Molly loved handing me the presents!
A sweet smile from my girl on my Birthday- What a sweet little miss Molly.
My family- I am the luckiest person I know-
Molly is growing, growing, but I am going to do a post on that later this week so here are just a few random pics of her from the past week.
Clint took the garbage out and found this giant frog in our parking lot. Molly thought it was so neat- it would hop and she would totally get giddy and chase the poor little frog-
Molly loves the tub, for Valentines my mom gave her these dolls for the tub and she absolutely loves them. She could play with them for hours.
First off, Molly was invited to participate in a Chicken Pox vaccine study @ her pediatrician office. It basically is testing one vaccine against another that have both been approved already, they are just testing which one is more effective. She has to get these shots anyways, so why not help out in this. Plus for every time she gets her blood drawn to test her antibodies she gets a $25 dollar gift card to Target. After the first time we got her one of her favorite toys-the "busy ball popper"- She has to get her blood taken 2 more times.
This past weekend was Kyles farewell so Matt and Abbey decided to make a surprise visit. I was so ecstatic to see them and Mya for the first time not through a window. She is such a beautiful little baby, and Abbey is a great mom. The only picture I have of her from their stay is this one of Clint and her. I will get some more from Abbey later, this will have to do. She has the most beautiful black hair, and chubby little cheeks. Simply Adorable. Molly didn't really know what to think about her at first, but slowly warmed up to the idea. Thanks guys for the surprise it was AWESOME!!!
This week was also my birthday so my mom had a little shin-dig at her house Sunday night, for some reason she thought I was 24 so that is the number of candle she got( I just turned 23) or well I guess she wants me to age faster- It was so fun, I have not had a birthday cake for a very long time and it was an ice-cream cake to make things that much better. It was really fun. On my real Birthday Clint took me on a date to Outback and we did a little shopping just the two of us. I got a lot of fun things and some money to buy some fun things, I can't wait to go shoppin this weekend. Totally fun!
Sunday- Little party at moms house. Molly loved handing me the presents!Molly is growing, growing, but I am going to do a post on that later this week so here are just a few random pics of her from the past week.
4 comments:
I wish you would have had molly with you at old navy the other night! I was sad. And yes, please email me pics! my address is lindsaymclaws@hotmail.com
I need all the help I can get, and you are way creative!
p.s those dolls for the bath are adorable where did she get them?
One more thing: do you make or buy all of Molly's hair bows??
I hope you had a great birthday! You are such a cute mommy! I love the shot of her at the doctors office, she's so cute!
Happy Be-lated Birthday! That's fun you got shots of Molly at the doctors office! She looked pretty brave!! And one question, how does your bath tub water look so blue?? And wow she's got a lot of bath toys. I feel bad now, Paige has like slim to none, but she still LoVeS her bathtime!
Post a Comment