Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chalk

Sunshiny Weather
Last week the weather was beautiful e were so glad to be outside and I was so glad to let the kids loose with the new Sidewalk Chalk I bought at Target (for 52 pieces it was only 5 bucks. You can't beat that.) I don't know when Molly will ever grow out of this "I must taste this before I use it" phase, but its getting crazy. Aside from crayons and play-dough she has been munching on dirt and her latest taste test the CHALK with every color she picked up. Silly Girl. It was so much fun watching her test this new art form on the side walk. The other kids had a blast too, and it was so nice to be outside.Drawing with her purple chalk...
Molly and Trey coloring away....
O she is just so sweet I can't believe it. She is just growing up too fast!
Trying some dirt from beneath the rocks....mmmmmmmm
Chalk Booty
The masterpiece on the sidewalk that sadly got washed away by rain this week....


A little bit of Naughtiness
Molly is obsessed with opening anything with her mouth. Well she got a hold of the ponies and I knew she would make a mess, but had to snap pictures. She slowly opened each section of the colored elastics and dumped them one by one. After they were all dumped out she nicely tried to put them back in the container. Smart, but naughty little cookie!
Opening one by one....
"I am so not doing anything naughty Mom I promise"
Trying to put them back where they go....
The Rainbow of colors(there were 2 more to be dumped at this point)


Stairs
This is Molly's latest trick- Going down the stairs without falling down them. She has been able to go up for ever it seems, but just recently got the right motion to go down. I thought this picture was pretty funny and the only good one I got in her adventure down the stairs.


3 comments:

Janet said...

She is growing up so fast! I'm excited she is learning to do stairs, I'm just hoping she doesn't take a tumble down ours.

Josh and Amber said...

haha what a QT! I like her dance video below, so cute and funny! Paige likes to taste test a lot of things too. I've been letting her color but every time I turn my back then turn back she has one in her mouth! Some of things they taste, just gotta be so nasty!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

What a fun Mom you are to let your little angel do stuff like that! She is a doll!