I must admit my kid is the Raddest! I am always laughing at her and with her too, but she is the funniest little thing. She loves these dress up shoes I found at the dollar spot at Target. She knows that they make sound on the tile and not the carpet. I also found that crown at the same place and she acts like she is the coolest thing when she has it on and will leave it and the shoes on for hours. Today she brought me the tutu so we made a little dress-up out of it all! What a funny little girl I have-She has been battling an ear ache and sinus infection for a while now and is finally starting to act herself.


No Tutu or Tiara, but isn't that gut the best??? ( we were tending so the house is a bit on the messy side with kids running all over its bound to happen)
The other day we dressed her up to go to lunch to see Daddy @ Pasta- I thought she looked adorable, but I am her mother so I am bias!
Mindi bought Molly this outfit for Christmas and Ally got the same one so when Ally wore it on Friday we decided to dress Molly in her outfit. They looked so cute so we had to snap some pictures.

Ally can always make Molly laugh and smile. Molly gets so excited when Ally knocks on the door or when we come down to see if Ally is awake from her nap so they can play a little before Ally goes home.
Mindi bought Molly this outfit for Christmas and Ally got the same one so when Ally wore it on Friday we decided to dress Molly in her outfit. They looked so cute so we had to snap some pictures.
4 comments:
That belly is some serious raddness! Enjoy it now kid...cuz once you pass 12, it's just not that cute anymore. :)
I love her little dress up outfit! That is so fun and so cute!! And her belly is adorable!!!
So funny, she is such a girl! I love the outfits, you always dress her so cute.
She is such a little babe. Hey she can where her tutu, tiara, and shoes to the princess party. I hope you guys can make it. We would love to see you.
Post a Comment