This past weekend Molly and I had the opportunity to go up to Salt Lake/Bountiful with Janet and Matt's mom Nadine! It was so much fun we drove up on Friday after school got out and headed on up. It was very nice weather-Just enough for a coat and gloves, not much else. We had a lot of fun Friday night going to Temple Square. It was so busy with people every which way. It was so beautiful and the "Manger" scene really brought the spirit to it all, Molly kept pointing at the camels saying "rou rou rou"(that is what she says the doggy says) It was a lot of fun- On Saturday we went to a baby shower for Abbey-due in January with Molly's first Girl cousin. Then Janet, Abbey, Molly, and I went up to the outlets at Park City! I love those shops and found some cute things for some pretty good deals. It was a lot of fun and it was fun to be with family. I was really sad that Clint couldn't come(not that he wanted to come, he and Kyle had a bachelors weekend I guess and I know he had a lot of fun) but we still missed him and especially wished he could come to Temple Square with us.
PS:There are a lot of pictures, but I couldn't just pick a few
Abbey-Molly-Me
Grandma and Grandpa Broadhead-love this picture!
Matt-Abbey-Nadine
Matt-Abbey
Molly loves to push her stroller everywhere, she even tries to push other strangers strollers.
RALPHIE!!!!!!!!!
I had to throw this picture in I just love her little lips and eyes.
Manger Scene-So Beautiful and Spiritual I just felt the true meaning of Christmas...
This was a little manger scene inside one of the buildings and Molly was giving baby Jesus kisses
Wheres Abbey?????
Leaving Temple Square by the Conference Center- Molly loves this little game!
Thanks to Matt and Abbey who let Molly and I crash at their house and be such good hosts. It was so much fun seeing their cute place and spending a lot of time with them. And thanks to Janet for taking me along on her little adventure, we had a lot of fun.
6 comments:
I'm jealous!
Temple square is so beautiful at Christmas time. What a treat to be there with people you love so much!
I'm so glad you and Molly got to come, it wouldn't have been the same without you.
How fun that you gotta go to Temple Square and see all the lights and nativity scene. It's so beautiful this time of year! Molly looks so stinking cute in her beanie and coat! What a qt!
oh, I love temple square at christmas! that is so lucky that you got to go and have so much fun! every time i look at your blog molly is just getting bigger and bigger. she is such a cutie!
Awww, I love it. I'm jealous you got to go see the lights. That is a crack up... "Ralphie".
Lucky! That's my favorite Christmas tradition! :)
Post a Comment