I decided to do a little update on Molly J. Since she is one now I don't so much track the months, but she is continually learning new things and doing new tricks so I am going to continue the monthly update!
Molly is growing so fast, I just can't close my eyes for one second or else I will miss something. She makes us so happy every single day. Even when she decides to wake up really early she is so happy and cuddly you just can't pass that up. Here are just some recent Molly Highlights I guess.
- A total of 8 teeth-4 top-4 bottom
- Walks everywhere, and tries to run
- Can get up all by herself wherever she might be
- She also loves to just lay on the floor and sprawl out or curl in a ball
- Loves her baby and pushing her in the stroller
- Likes to push her own stroller on the back basket
- Loves her squeaky shoes
- Says Prayers folding her arms and all ( in this picture her eyes are even closed)
- Does the cutest Fishy Face
- Knows what the doggy and Monkey says, they kinda sound the same I guess
- Loves to see her grandmas she gets so excited
- Eats everything up like she had never been fed before
- Loves to pull her piggies out
- Thinks touching daddy's tongue is so funny
- Loves to play outside-any occasion to go outside even if it is just to take a diaper to the trash
- Loves to shop- or at least I guess we can just call her a good shopper-Shes up for anything even Black Friday.
- Still a total Mamas girl and we would not have it any other way
- Still a very Smooshy and Delicious little lovin baby
- Loves to dance and "shake her booty"
These last couple pictures are from a couple weeks ago. My dad was cleaning his Corvette and we decided to take some fun pictures. Just so you know-NO ONE is allowed to even sit in it so for him to actually PUT Molly in there himself was a big step and a shock to all that were watching:)
3 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the one of Molly and Steve by the corvette, I think he kind of likes her! How wonderful it is that she is so loved by so many!
I am glad that you are doing the monthly updates. I love looking at all of her cute pictures. She is such a doll. Congrats on the new calling. Usually people are not too thrilled about going into nursery, but in your case, she is able to get used to it. That's awesome. When our girls are a little older, maybe even next Christmas, we should get together and make cookies and let them decorate them together. I don't know why, but I love watching them play together. They were the cuties of our ward, and now Molly is the cutie by herself.
Post a Comment