Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mollys 1 yr old Pictures

I copied these from Mikkis blog-cuz I just cant wait to share! She did such an awesome job and it was so fun to spend the morning with her. Molly was obsessed with eating the dirt, grapes, and pomegranates and pretty much whatever else looked tasty! She got kinda cold towards the end so she got a little fussy! Thanks Mikki so much I just love them and can't wait to see the rest. I will probably post more once I get the CD this weekend. WAHOO!
























7 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I love the pictures! She is so cute! I am so glad we got to see you two yesterday!

Janet said...

She is so cute and Mikki did such a great job! Thank you Mikki!

TADDy Daddy said...

wow, sooo sweet. i loved everyone. sadie wants 2 play. love tadd

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Those are so stinkin cute! You'll have to give me her name & # for Rylee's pictures.

Elisha said...

That is so funny that you saw me the day after Thanksgiving. I was in such a frenzy to get what I wanted. I can't believe how crazy it was there. How are you guys doing? Did you have a good Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I like the last one...it shows off her cute chubby belly!

Kevyn said...

Wow, your little Molly is almost as cute as her Mommy! Luv, Kevyn