As of today Clint and I have been married for 3 yrs. It has gone by really fast. We have been through a lot in those short three years, but wouldn't trade any of it for anything. We are still continuing to grow and learn from each other. Clint is the most sincere, sweet, loving, compassionate person in the whole world the list could just go on and on I am sure. How lucky of a girl am I to have such a great guy who would do anything for anyone especially me. I love him so much and am so grateful that we still have Eternity to go. Happy 3 Years Clint!
For some reason I can't find the CD with our wedding pictures at the moment so here are just a few random pictures.

2 comments:
It seems like yesterday we were in Ecuador and you were always talking about and calling Clint! It is crazy how fast the time goes by!
Happy Anniversary! I love you both so much and am so glad Clint chose Brielle to join our family. You two are perfect for each other and little Molly is such a joy. I can't believe it's been 3 years but I sure can't imagine life without your little family.
I'm sorry the flu bug bit, I hope you can do some celebrating this weekend!
P.S. I would be glad to have some Molly time!
Post a Comment