Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lucky

I am so lucky, I get to wake up and play with this sweet face every single day.



Molly loves to push her dolly all around the house-If she is sad and you bring out the doll or turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all is well in the world again.



This is one of her new faces she has been making

Had to throw this picture in because it is so funny, her belly and thighs are so chunky I just love it.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

She is so stinkin adorable!! I wish she was coming up here this weekend to see me with her mother!

Josh and Amber said...

I love her little belly! That's so cute!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

That is one impressive gut!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

The last couple of blogs are so cte- if I ever have a girl I will definately make one of those bow holders. The Halloween pics are way cute too!