Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BOWS bows BOWS



I saw this idea on someones blog and decided it was exactly what I needed. I have had a couple little bow holders for Molly's oodles of bows, but they were everywhere some in her room and some in the bathroom. So off to Roberts I went to get some supplies and WA-LA this cute bow holder.This was perfect and I still have a little space left for more bows. I know what your all thinking holy crap that kid has a bazillion bows why would you need more?-since I make them I do have a lot, but I love it I think that making new bows to match certain things is so fun. It was so easy to make, and it is going to make the organization of all the bows much easier too.





3 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That is a great idea! Looks way cute! I don't have that many bows though haha! I need to learn how to make the small ones, cause paige's hair is getting longer and its fun to have bows and flowers in her piggy tails!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

good job on that! holy moly, that is serious business.

Amanda @ The Modern Betty said...

This is so cute!
I love the ones you gave us, THANKS by the way I never got a chance to tell you in person (:

I can't find them anywhere here though, where do you buy them?