NO NO NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!Please don't get the wrong idea from the post title:)
Tonight we went over to the Broadheads for dinner and to see Aunt Ashley who is visiting from Virginia before she has her little Baby Zachary. It is so fun to see her and let Molly get to know her better with them living so far away we only see her about 2 times a year-bummer I know! Well Ashley's mother-n-law and some other in-laws and nephews came over to see her while they were in St. George. Anyways Ashley is pregnant and her sister-n-law is also pregnant so the little nephews knew what was in their bellies-Molly had been playing with the boys throughout the night and when she was walking in front of Ty(who just turned 3) he said "look she has a baby in her belly too" something to that extent I thought it was so funny and everyone was laughing because Molly's belly is rather large, but that is what makes Molly-Molly! I totally thought it was BLOG worthy, Janet thinks this will scar Molly later on , but o well I guess.- I love her belly and everything about my little "baby in the tummy" little girl. She is my sunshine!
Look at that chubba-wubba
From the side it looks alot larger
3 comments:
haha! That's such a cute and funny story!
Geese she is so cute. Yah, bunny story. We were at church last Sunday and Rebecca was playing with another baby, and the other baby looked like she was about 7-months old crawling all over. I asked her mom how old she was, 11 MONTHS!!! They were both standing by the doors at the entry of the church and Rebecca was towering over an 11 month old. Sheesh, Rebecca has her ten month (it was supposed to be her nine month) appt. coming soon. I will let you know how big she is. Molly and Rebecca are just right on track with each other. I am glad you blog.
Thats such a funny story! I think shes just perfect.. Chub and all! I am SO excited to see you guys over Thanksgiving!! I wish SO bad I was there right now to play with you girls.
Post a Comment