Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JuMpIn JaCkS

Well we have been meaning to go to "jumpin jacks" for a while now, but wanted to wait until Molly could walk and actually jump. We went last night for our little family night we took Ashley and Uncle KyKy with us. Actually Molly said her next big word for the first time which was "KyKy" uncle Ky was pretty excited about it and said since the "mama" and "dada" don't count he is NUMBER 1! She loves her aunts and uncles so much and they are all so cute with her. Anyways-We had a lot of fun Ashley took our pictures cuz she is pregnant and can't jump and play. Molly thought it was so fun and her favorite thing was watching me come down the slide straight for her. She thought it was so fun they turned off the lights and had the bright disco like lights going on and she thought that was just fantastic. We will definitely go again.
Our happy little jumping bean
Watching "KyKy" go down the big slide
I love this picture-she is laughing so hard
Jumping with mommy
Riding the blow up Dragon
Resting
Flyin in the air in the jump house with mommy

MiCkEy MoUsE cLuBhOuSe
Thought I would throw these in too-Molly absolutely loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse- This show is the cutest thing ever and it is not annoying like some of the other kids shows. She gets in a trans and when she wakes up really early or usually on Saturday and Sunday mornings when we don't have to rush to get ready we all lay in bed and watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" These pictures are what Molly looks like for most of the show with a few wiggles here and a few wiggles there. It is so cute I love this kid.
Clint wanted to see what he could do to her without her flinching. He pulled all the blankets right up to her chin and stacked pillows right behind her without her even moving.

6 comments:

Janet said...

I wish I could have heard her say KyKy! I'm sure grandma is next but I'm thinking she already says that and it is being mistaken for mama....sorry Brielle. JUST KIDDING! It looks you had a great time...next time, I'm there!
I love my little babe!!!

Elisha said...

What is the jumping Jacks place? Tell me about it, we totally miss you guys at church. But, I love looking at your blog. Molly and Rebecca mirror each other in so many ways. Hope all is going well for you guys.

Josh and Amber said...

That is so funny we deal with complete opposites (in the size department that is) But aren't we blessed to have two happy, smilely baby girls! I love the pics of Molly watching Mickey Mouse, Paige get's into the exact same zone. If she's glued to her show (which is either dora, diego, or yo gabba gabba) she isn't aware of anything else that is going on around her. Paige likes the Mickey Mouse show too, that is a cute one! It helps to have these shows in the wee hours of the morning, when us adults aren't fully ready to get up yet!
Also, where was this jumper place at? Looks like fun!
Oh and before I forget, to make that pink and green bow you have to have these certain tools. I dunno if you crochet or not, but if your familiar with the peg circle looking things that you use to crochet a beanie, you get the same tool, but the small ones. You can find them at walmart and if you have those, then the bows are pretty easy to make.
Sorry so long! haha!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Isn't Jumping Jacks fun?! My boys LOVE it! I have to admit, I have fun too.

Kevyn said...

Hi Brielle, I love to look at your blog. You can tell how very much you love that little darl'n of yours, (and your big darl'n). I would love for you to be my neighbor also! Wouldn't we have fun, and then I could get to see Grandma Janet more often. I'm going to love my new little house, you guys need to get in one soon. There is one next to us that is on the smaller, a little less expensive. We are thinking these peoples loan didn't pull through. They've done all the tile work, and it looks beautiful inside. I think it is $20,000 cheaper than our house, because it's smaller. But it has 3 bedrooms, and is darling. Do you want me to ask about it? Luv, Kevyn

Alana said...

That is so funny. Nothing is a life-saver early in the morning than cartoons!