We decided to dye Easter Eggs yesterday after Molly woke up from her nap. I put her in a T-shirt because I knew she would be all over the place and probably dye herself a little bit. I was right! She spilled the green, dropped a couple eggs (but not a one cracked even the tiniest bit), and kept wanting to stick her finger in all the colors. We had so much fun, she was too little last year so this is her first time and it was a lot of fun. She thought it was so neat and could point to any color I asked her. She got all 5 right-orange,blue,green,red, and yellow. It was a good activity to do and it kept her entertained for quite some time. Can't wait to start doing more projects with her because she is getting bigger and understands a little bit more. We also can't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. We don't know which one we are going to, but it will be fun.
Checking out all the colors, before we got started...
Dipping an egg in the Yellow with the scooper thing...
Admiring her fine work-She loves to pick the eggs up and kiss them-goofy girl...
Kissing her fine work... She kisses EVERYTHING....
All our eggs laid out to view are great happy work...
We hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend...
3 comments:
Brielle! I love your Header. I'm pretty sure its the cutest thing I've ever seen. Molly is darling.
Ohhhh, you are so brave! Looks like the "pre-school prep" is paying off, at least in the "color" department.
Way to go!
You are such a good and faithful commenter - you make me feel like a loser because I'm always too lazy. :) Everyone is raving about the baby announcement...what a pro you are! I think we might want to have you take some informal family pics on her blessing day (May 3). What do you think? But we would do it outside, I don't know how you feel about that - let me know. Oh by the way, Molly is too cute and way too smart for her age! Slow down before you have her graduating high school at age 10. hahaha
Post a Comment