Saturday, April 4, 2009

On a Brighter Note....

Molly Being Molly....Molly's new favorite thing, the PIANO! We listen to very beautiful music now a days from our budding musician.


I have had a great source of comfort with my dad passing away because I have this little ball of energy to take care of and laugh and smile with every single day, it makes it hard to stay sad for too long. Who could want anything more than this funny little thing to be with every day. She found my headband and knew exactly what to do with it. She thought she looked so pretty.We tried sponge curlers in her hair, I didn't have time to take a picture of the after product, but she looked so stinking cute, after the first of the week I will do it again and take a picture of it all done. She is just too cute, I can't stand it. I love this kid.....
I think this picture speaks for itself, I think it is so funny with a little Molly Attitude at its best...
Cody and Grandpa Steve rode the 30 mile bike tour or St. George a week ago. I knew my dad could do it, but had no idea that Cody would actually finish. How bout that? Way to go Grandpa Steve and Uncle Cody!

2 comments:

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Love the headband. Tanner preferes Rylee's flowers. Is'nt it funny how they love to do EVERYTHING we do?!

Janet said...

I love her at the piano, hopefully she will want to take lessons and play for real some day!