You know, a lot has been happening in our little world. Especially with my dad passing we had a lot of things to do, funeral, traveling, resting, playing, and getting back to normal. So I have a lot of random pictures of my sweet little thing that I wanted to post last week, but knew an Easter post would be coming so held off till now. She is so funny and more and more personality shows through every day-she is a ham and we love it.
This is at my dad's viewing. She had curlers in her hair before and simply looks precious in this picture.
These are in honor of uncle KyKy he will be getting some in the mail. He gave her all this Jazz stuff so we thought we would make a day out of it and get her in the Jazz spirit for uncle KyKy

Finger painting with her Easter Finger Paints. Ky got one of these in the mail also...
Up in Ferron- at my grandma's house with her cat Blue, Molly loved chasing the kitty around.
My grandma lives on a farm so between arriving in Ferron and the viewing for my dad that night we decided to take Molly on a little stroll around she has only been to Ferron once and that was in August. She loved it outside and she could go wherever she pleased. Including the horse pen. She was looking through the fence one second and climbing under to see the horsey's the next. Notice her plumber-classic Molly
Inside the Horse pen, they were pretty far away so we stayed in there for a while looking and pointing at the horsey's
Daddy's Girl
My happy little farm Girl. She loved it there we need to go way more often. Thanks grandma for letting us stay at your house.
once again..Classic Molly
This is her new face she pulls when I pull the camera out- it is like this cheesy grin and it starts with her eyes squinted. I captured it toward the end so her eyes are more open. She is such a nut. She keeps me happy and on my toes. I love this little stinker!
5 comments:
Thats a cute outfit in the first picture....lol! I know ive seen it somewhere! she is so cute!
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
Bremmie Lou!
I can't believe how grown up our little molly girl looks in some of those pictures. She's starting to lose a little of the baby and look, and looking more "little girl" Time for a brother! I can't beleive I haven't gotten to talk to you since your dad passed away. I hope the funeral, and all the arrangements went smooth. I know you're a strong little spirit that was very well prepared.....but I know it still had to be really rough. You've sure been in my prayers. Love you forever ~Maggie
Love the new pictures, especially the Jazz ones. Ky will be so happy to get those.
Molly is such a cutie! I'm sure having her to keep up with and love on made everything a little bit better, I'm sure this has been a hard time, and I hope your doing ok!
Oh and those Jazz pictures are way too cute!
Post a Comment