Little Miss Molly,My little smooshy and delicious baby girl, you are no longer a baby any more, but a spunky, sassy, toddler. You make us so happy. You can always make me laugh with the simplest of motions. Just watching you grow is such a joy and makes my life so happy. I want you to know how much we love you and how proud we are to be your parents. I am so lucky that you picked me to be your mommy. I never thought after the day you were born my heart could grow so much more. You are my sunshine. I get so excited to see you explore this world, and find the little things give you the most joy. You would be happy if we slept outside on the grass and all you had was a pet rock, and could run around naked while eating a piece of chalk. I think that would be your idea of the perfect life at this point. You are learning so much, you don't talk much (which can be frustrating at times), but you understand everything we tell you. You are so busy taking everything in and observing everyone that you don't have time to learn how to talk. You are so busy, everywhere we are you just go, go go! You have got some of the greatest dance moves, (that I have yet to capture on tape) and the most sassy, yet sweet attitude about you. You know most of your colors, and will giggle like crazy over anything having to do with Mickey Mouse. If you see Mickey anything in the store you get this little squeal going and just stare in amazement at the item, and cry when you have to leave. I watch you in aw every day as you learn new things and how determined you are to accomplish simple things. It took you the longest time to get the hang of climbing onto the couch, but one day you were climbing onto EVERYTHING, the rocks outside, every chair or couch in site, little tables, your rocking horse, grandmas sandbox, and every time it still shocks me. Whenever we go outside you think you need to bring your baby and her stroller along for the ride, you are going to be the best mommy. I love you so much and love being your mommy, you are such a happy, sweet little girl. Happy 1 1/2 years Molly J. You will always be my smooshy and delicious little baby girl. I love you!
-mommy



This is the classic Molly bottom lip bite- She has done this since day one!

There will be more pictures from her 18 months photo shoot on my photo blog-the link is at the top of my blog:)
2 comments:
How fun! They grow so fast, it's kinda sad.
What a sweet post, thank you! Molly is lucky to have such wonderful parents who love her so much. She truly is a joy!
Love that little one!
Post a Comment