This was our great GREAT deal of the day, just thought I would share and let Abbey and Ashley see what will be coming their way for their little munchkins! Crazy! I kinda felt like we were cheating the store. O and thanks Janet for getting the kids all this fun stuff!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Deals Deals Deals
Today I went to Old Navy and they had some great things, so I called up Janet to see if she wanted to come join in my shopping bliss and see if she could find anything for little Zach and Mya- All of this stuff was fall/winter things so we had to think ahead and get sizes that would fit all the kids-Molly, Mya, and Zach!!!! So Abbey and Ashley eat your hearts out- these items will be coming your way just in time for the fall/winter season- So now for the great news....
Molly's Loot- 9 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of leggings, 3 pair of socks
Mya and Zachs Loot-24 shirts,7 pair of socks,1 pair of pants, 1 pair of leggings
So for a total of 45 items... DRUM ROLL Please....... We spent $ 4.78- yes you read that right $4.78 each one of these items pictured above was $0.10 each 10 CENTS!!!!!!
I just added up all 45 items at their full price- the total was $378.75!!! We got it for $4.78!!!
This was our great GREAT deal of the day, just thought I would share and let Abbey and Ashley see what will be coming their way for their little munchkins! Crazy! I kinda felt like we were cheating the store. O and thanks Janet for getting the kids all this fun stuff!
This was our great GREAT deal of the day, just thought I would share and let Abbey and Ashley see what will be coming their way for their little munchkins! Crazy! I kinda felt like we were cheating the store. O and thanks Janet for getting the kids all this fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where did you get your deals?!
oh my!!! that's the craziest thing i've ever seen. i want to go now, but i'm guessing it's all going to be picked over... dang.
That's freaking amazing! Good work!
nice work! you are the deal queen! Call me this summer if you find a deal so I can come meet ya!
I totally love you Brielle, I went and stocked up as soon as I read your post. Thank you!!!
Holy crap! We're stoked! How come your Old Navy always has the best deals? :)
No! Way!
That's so awesome! I want to make a special trip to St. George just for this! But I wonder how picked over the clothes are now... If anybody goes again, let me know! :)
Post a Comment