I was looking through pictures from this past month and stumbled across some that don't really have to do with anything, but Molly being Molly! She is the funniest little girl and keeps me on my toes every single day with some of the stuff she comes up with. There are a lot of pictures, but I just wanted to share a little every day happenings with my little miss...

O how I love this kid- She makes me so dang happy I just can't stand it....

Molly loves to help me spray off the chalk, it usually ends up with me spraying her and then her taking over the hose and getting drenched.

In need of a drink....

This is Molly at her last blood draw for that Chicken Pox study, she did so good, she didn't even make the slightest whimper the whole time.

This is what she was doing while we waited for the Dr. to come in. She did this all on her own,-check out that gut:)

This is Molly's favorite thing to do at my moms, play or eat the sand- She always eats the sand and now she has figured how to climb into the sandbox. Her latest thing everywhere is to lay down on her back and stare upward. At our house, on the sidewalk, in nursery, EVERYWHERE she does this.


We had to strip her down to get all the sand off of her so we could get into the car- She thought it was pretty cool and continued to play in her panties...

She thinks she is big stuff, climbing on, in, under,and behind EVERYTHING......

She does this thumb sucking act every once in a while, but not very often thank goodness!!

The naked cowgirl... enough said!!!!

We got Molly a little pool for our little fenced patio, I was just planning on feeling it up today and playing in it tomorrow, Molly had other plans. She proceeded to climb in the pool so we stripped her down so she could get wet. She had a blast and loved playing with her watering can and shovel in the water. I have a love/hate relationship with this hot weather-but I love letting Molly play in the water and enjoy being outside with her.

Yes, Yes I know there are a lot of nakie bum pictures, but for one I just can't resist snapping pictures of her booty, it cracks me up and is so stinking cute. For number two: we are usually needing to strip her down to clean her off( mostly from sand), she has had an accident, or it just isn't in Molly's plans to have clothes on (When she is getting dressed or right out of the tub she thinks it is pretty funny to run away from us naked.)
6 comments:
The naked cowgirl is my absolute favorite!
Hey which splash pad is that first picture taken at? I need to take by boys sometime
All of these pictures are to die for cute!! I'm sure her future boyfriend will appreciate them also! The brown swimming suit is soooo dang cute. I need to squeeze her. The rocking horse/crocked crack is my fave!! Love you
Love that Bum!! :)
Hey I updated the reunion blog! Check it out! :) And let me know if you can make it! :)
-Jenna Corry
Wow Brielle, your little Molly is a crack-up! Such darling pictures, and you are such a good mommy. Luv, Kevyn
I love the pictures. I noticed you were in Ivins and didn't even say hi.haha Maybe next time I will be lucky enough to see!
Post a Comment