Softball has come again- It is a little different now because a lot of the boys that played last year are on missions (ky ky), but it was still pretty fun-Janet came and so did Clints cute little Grandpa. We have a ton of little friends that come and cheer on the guys with us. The boys get to play ball, the ladies get to chat, and the kids get to run free and play with their buddies. I even had Tes watch Molly for me when they were behind the bleachers and still need to give her the 50 cents I promised. It is so fun and I am very glad that we get to participate- This is kind of a smaller league so there aren't very many games, but they are going to play again starting in August too!
Clint plays Catcher!-Sorry for all the stupid spots on my little camera lens-that needs to be cleaned:)
In a circle starting with Ayla(striped shirt), Luke, Molly and Tes.Ayla was spitting water while the others watched. If you look close Molly is smiling/laughing so big.
My bleacher walker- this is at the first when we were the only ones there-we were very happy to see our friends.
We got this little slide from our neighbors that were selling it at a yard sale- It is practically new and Molly just LOVES it! She plays on it all day long--
Check out those thighs!! She just loves this thing- I think her face says it all:)
Molly's latest fetish is "umm-umm" GUM! She loves gum and can find it in every ones purse- She hunts it down I swear- She knows that Janet has some in her purse she knows where my mom keeps it on her kitchen counter and she knows I have it on the counter and in my purse- She does the cutest thing with her little tongue and lips when she says gum! She actually does chew it for quite a while which is pretty impressive.
O, I just think she looks so beautiful in the picture- I love waking up to this sweet face every single day!
The other day Clint and I were watching Molly try so hard to get on the computer chair- we wanted to see if she could figure out how to climb up-She was so determined and got onto the seat and proceeded to turn around on the side of the chair and this is what she was doing. She must be getting prepared to start blogging-She loves playing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the computer with me- She gets so excited when I show her pictures of Uncle Ky,and her cousins Mya and Zach. She just points, jabbers and smiles or sometimes even laughs while looking at their pictures. Her hand is even on the mouse and looks like she totally knows what she is doing.
Molly's latest fetish is "umm-umm" GUM! She loves gum and can find it in every ones purse- She hunts it down I swear- She knows that Janet has some in her purse she knows where my mom keeps it on her kitchen counter and she knows I have it on the counter and in my purse- She does the cutest thing with her little tongue and lips when she says gum! She actually does chew it for quite a while which is pretty impressive.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute of Molly! I love the one with her on the bleachers, she looks so precious! I also like your new header! Very cute!
Hey how did you change your font to that one?? I want to do that so bad.
I love the ball games! My gum budget is rising by the way...good thing for Costco!
Post a Comment