Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pictures....

We took a spur of the moment photo shoot with our little family yesterday, Molly was kinda being a stinker and wouldn't even look at the camera. We did manage to get some good ones with her looking, but it was pretty tough! My mom helped us out and she did a great job. Molly has changed so much since our last ones, I just thought it was time. I think Molly was 8 months old, that is 10 months ago-boy they grow and grow dont they!









This last one is classic Molly a finger up her nose for heaven sakes.....What a cute little girl!

2 comments:

The Johnson 5 said...

I don't know what you are talking about - I think they are so cute! My favorite family one is the one on the rocks. I also love the ones where each of you is kissing Molly - so sweet!

Janet said...

What a cute little family! I love the new pictures, I think I need some of those.