Friday, April 2, 2010

Catching up...

I uploaded all the pictures that I have taken on my little camera that I keep in my diaper bag so I have a bunch of random pictures from the past month maybe. I wanted to get all caught up before the Easter pictures take over and some of these get forgotten:) Enjoy-

 Cute little Maggie Moo- starting to get rolls on her thighs- gotta love a baby body!
The other day I was getting ready and Molly had just gotten out of the tub, then I hear her say "Mommy, Help me" I go to see what she is up to and she has tipped over inside her clothes basket and was stuck-Such a goof ball!
 
I love taking pictures of my sleeping babies.. they look so peaceful and sweet.
Every time Molly would give Papa Craig a kiss she would say "O pokey" because of his mustache, well one day Craig told Molly to come watch him shave it off. She thought that was pretty fun stuff!

 
Gotta love this messy spaghetti face
Its too cold to swim just yet, so Molly is getting a lot of use of her pool inside @ my moms house- She likes to sit and watch her show in there, eat her snacks in there, or just play with her baby in there.
Waiting for dance class...
Maggie and T-Mac, I tend this little guy a few days a week and he is about 3 months older than Maggie- If I lay them next to each other they have a stare down. They are gonna be good buddies!
Swinging @ the Park
One night when we went to eat at Pasta since Clint was working, I got a salad and Molly grabbed this lettuce wedge and gobbled it all up- She also had big girl braids in her hair for the first time. She is getting so big.
O I just love looking at this cute little face-She is such a good baby and a total Mommy's girl already!
These are the little girls in Molly's class, we were watching them have their tea party at the end and noticed their cute little bunny ears so I snapped a quick pictures- I am impressed with how many of these cuties I got to actually look @ the camera. Molly LOVES dance!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love these darling pictures...I love the one of Molly's dance class, so cute!