Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maggie @ 2 Months Old

Maggie was 2 Months Old on April 12th, she had a Dr. appointment that day so I wanted to wait and post after that.
Some things about Maggie @ 2 Months
*10 lbs. 12 oz. (50th%)
*22 7/8 in. (75%)
*size 1 diapers
*size 0-3 month clothes
*Pretty much sleeps through the night
*Loves Molly just as much as Molly loves her
*Still eats every 2 hours on the dot- if she doesn't eat she gets ticked and ticked real quick
*Loves to be held most of all
*Is a total Mommy's girl- will let you know when she wants her mama,she just gets squirmy and not content and a wee bit fussy till whoever has her gives her back to me.
*Loves to fall asleep on my chest
*Still sleeps a lot of the day, but starting to be awake more
*Loves to kick her legs in the bath, and in her car seat
*Her bald spot on top of her head is starting to grow back in
*Eyes are still blue
*Loves her pink/green blanket, I think its her favorite!
*Smiles all the time, especially right when she wakes up..
Molly loves having Mag give hr kisses-she just giggles forever about it
Bug Eyes
First set of Shots- of course she HATED them
Molly's favorite thing to do is have me put Maggie in her doll stroller, Maggie doesn't seem to mind .
A rare moment, actually sleeping with daddy!

O she is just a cute little thing, I can't believe she is really 2 months old already, but surprisingly it didn't seem to go as quick as Molly, and I love it- I am truly enjoying every second of having her here- even if she is a little more high maintenance. She eats good, sleeps good, and sure does love her mommy and I wouldn't have it any other way!

This is another comparison of my two girls- Molly was way chubbier, in fact I looked back at her stats and she was almost 2 lbs heavier and 1 inch longer- They still look a like a little but definitely have their own little look.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the comparison pix-they are so different in looks and personality.
They are beautiful, Love these baby girls!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

It's funny that you took a picture of her during her shots.

Dave.