The above picture pretty much sums up our weekend! We had a blast just like with Christmas since Molly is getting older she is beginning to understand way more and it makes the holidays so fun. I love Easter time: it is just getting warm, there are pretty flowers all over and we get to be with family. It was especially fun this year because we have little Maggie with us.
We went to the Santa Clara Easter Egg Hunt- Molly tried to go over the line like 3 times before it was time to go. Once it was time to go she ran right for the plastic pink egg and then grabbed a ton of candy. Since she got a plastic egg she got a prize which was a new bucket. I think she got a total of 3 buckets for Easter:) She had a blast and wanted to do it again.
Right after the Easter Egg Hunt we went to my moms and had a waffle breakfast with extra treats included and the grandkids of my mom and Aunt Jill had an egg hunt as well. Jill made them these bunny visors which Molly kept on the ENTIRE time. She was lucky here too and found the only egg with a whole dollar in it. When we said go she got this fast little strut and made her way to the first egg she could see. It was so fun, I loved being with my family and sharing such fun times with them. My mom gave both the girls an Easter basket with some goodies in that as well. My girls are so lucky to have so many people that love them.
The Easter Bunny sure did visit our house. He even spilled the M&M's on the floor. Molly was very concerned and could have cared less about her bucket because she was so worried about the "Cannies the Eater Bunny spilled on the floor" Once we told her it was okay she got excited about her "prize" from the "Eater Bunny". Both girls got some little toys, an outfit, swimsuits, shoes and a few other fun things-Molly also got some "bubble dumb"(bubble gum)which she can't stop talking about.
My sweet little Easter Flower-
(Molly wouldn't wear a headband long enough for a picture I wanted to get one of the two of them, but no luck this time.)
We also spent some time at Grandam Janets house. Mya was down and Molly was so excited and they both wanted to be wherever the other one was. Janet got them both bubble guns and Molly was so happy and carried it around all over the place. They even had some good trampoline time too. I love that Molly loves her cousins so much.
This is how we all feel now-
Totally wiped out after a great Easter weekend. It was nice not to have to go to church and be able to just watch Conference in our house. I always feel so happy and uplifted after watching Conference, we have such great leaders of our church. It reminds me how blessed I am to be a mommy and how important my job as a mommy is. My girls make being a mommy a pretty special job, boy am I lucky. If this picture doesn't melt your heart I don't know what will. Molly loves Maggie so much!




3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time... isn't it more fun when the kids actually know whats going on?!
Love the last pic! How sweet.
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Molly is getting so fun I just love this age. These pictures are so precious, these babies are so lucky to have such great parents!
I love you all so much!
You guys are so cute. I love all the springy pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment