We have had a pretty low key week, but still managed to have some fun. We are in the middle of packing and getting ready to move to our very first house this coming weekend so things have been busy on the home front-(I will post pics of the house once we are settled in) With that being said here are some pictures from the past week....
We took a little trip to the Splash Pad..... I tended Ally that day so we met up with friends and played in the water-good thing we went early in the week cuz the rest of the week was yucky!
O I just love this smooshy little girly
We spent quite a bit of time at home being goofy and I must be honest it was quite enjoyable....
I think Maggie may become a boxer.... either that or she is practicing defending herself against her sister:)
She also loves the tubby and Molly equally loves to take a tub with her "seester"
Miss Maggie, Molly, and Ally Lola-
Ally is such a little mother, she is so quick to help whenever asked especially if it has something to do with the baby or helping Molly do/get something. She loves my girls so much and they equally love her. My little Molly asks me everyday if Ally is coming and if I ask her if she wants to go to the park or something like that she asks me if Ally is going to be there.(molly is eating an orange, this is the best pic I could get of her...)
Somebody in our house absolutely loves "blat berries" she could eat these all day everyday....I don't know why she looks so serious here, but she loves her some black berries.
O the Park- Molly loves the park and we got done eating dinner early so we decided to take a walk to the park. Molly kinda has a fear of the bigger slides so I told her I would go on them with her. She thought that was pretty cool and I think we eased her fear a bit (one day at the park she somehow flipped on the slide and came out head first and on her back-totally freaked her out). She is obsessed with the swings and will go as high as the swing will allow!
She was getting a bit tired on the walk so Clint gave her a shoulder ride, gosh she is cute---
Molly and I have this little game where Molly gives me kisses and we make faces at each other and hold it for a while till we both laugh, that is what is happening in this picture. Unfortunately Clint only captured my face-ha!
It has been such a great weekend and I couldn't have spent it with anyone that I love more-my sweet little family. I am so grateful we have times like these together....
3 comments:
you know in the picture of Molly on Clints shoulders you can see little Molly's crack. Ha
Love seeing my little neice (thanks for posting)....little miss mommy! Molly & Tess have the same swimsuit - Tessa's doesn't cover all her necessary parts though :) We flash a little boob
You always have the cutest posts. Your girls are so stinkin cute. I can't get over how much Molly loves her little sister. That must be really nice. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment