Friday, June 25, 2010

Dress Ups

My little Miss Molly is totally into dressing up lately-She makes everything she can think of a dress up and comes up with some pretty sweet stuff.
First up...." Im a Cowboy Mommy" "Yee-haw"- this is a daily outfit (a few times daily actually)
Next: "mommy put my belt on"
Next: " I Pretty Mommy, lurt(look) at my shoes" (this is a skirt, but she insist on wearing it this way)
Next: " I lub (love) my tutu mommy, it so pretty"
Next: "Mommy, Mommy, lurt(look) at me"
Next: We made the crown one day and she was so proud of it: "My purple crown is so pretty"
Now we couldn't let Maggie feel left out so we did a little dressing up of our own on the little bug-
 
She got her ears pierced today! I love it, my children are bald forever, and I loved Molly's little earrings so thought why the heck not- She hardly cried and every time I tell her how pretty her new earrings are she just gets the biggest smile on her face! She must know she is extra cute now :)
 Next up- Molly and her boots, that is enough for a whole separate post!

No comments: