Thursday, June 17, 2010

Maggie's Room

The girls' rooms are my favorite in the whole house. Molly's is just about done, I just have to do a few more things. Maggie's is pretty much done. I will be adding things here and there, but for the most part it is all finished. Basically I just have to find a frame I want to go above her little toy cubbies, just haven't found one yet, and another frame I like for her picture of Christ.
These hang to the left of her crib- they were so easy to make and look so cute
This is the wall with the window- her curtain rod ribbon thing is my favorite part of her room..
This is to the right of her closet
Above her crib
Her cute crib bedding, Bunny Molly made her at Build a Bear while in Park City, and Blanket her Grammy Great made her (pink polkadot).
Toy Cubbies- Molly loves to re-organize these for me almost daily. 
Her cute rug/bed/name all together
I just love her room and hope she loves it just as much. She loves to roll all over the floor so I guess thats a start right?
Next up- Molly's room....

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh so cute! Totally Maggie, she is going to love it!

Kyler and Hillary said...

brielle, I am so impressed! that is so dang cute!

therichardsfam said...

That is just adorable. I love the bright colors you chose. That is exactly what I want for baby girl #2.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Turned out great! Good job! I can't wait to see Molly's room!