Wow, I have been on a picture taking frenzy lately so there is a lot of posts to come..... First up, I will show a little of the excitement we had this weekend. Really it wasnt too exciting, except my moms whole family was down and we hung out with them a lot. Molly had a fun time playing with her cousins and being outside a whole lot. She got to see her "grandma grape" and "grandpa kent" who she now refers to as "cowboy grandpa kent" (she has been watching Toy Story a lot this week, Clint wants her ready for the new one) She also got to meet one of my mom's brothers and his family for the first time. We hadn't seen them since Clint and I got married (almost 5 yrs ago). Clint has been a working fool, along with taking a class so we havnt seen much of him lately, but we have still managed to stay pretty busy.
Heres my two cute girls in the shirts I just made for them. Molly loves to match and loves letters so this is the perfect shirt!
My little brother had just gotten home from a camp @ Fort Williams (or something like that) so he was in his full uniform, he looked so grown up. He wants to be a pilot and go into the Air Force.
Mom, Cody, Grandma Grape, and Grandpa Kent
Funniest thing happened while we were at my Aunts house sitting on the deck eating delicious cookies. My cousin was holding Maggie and all of the sudden said "umm, I think a bird just pooped on the babies head" We all looked and my grandma and mom were freaking out, but I had to grab the camera. I know I am a freak, but how often does such a tiny target get pooped on by a passing by bird? It was on her for head, cheek, and a little on her shirt. She didn't seem to mind one bit!
Towards the end of the night it was pretty late and Molly climbed up on the counter while we were cleaning up. I turned around and she had opened the 2 liter Diet Coke and well the picture speaks for itself. She is definitely both of her grandmothers girl that's for sure.
It also rained like crazy on Saturday so once Molly woke up from her nap, Maggie just happened to fall asleep so I thought it would be fun to take just Molly out and play in the rain. She loved it, and loved jumping in the gutters in all the rain. She laughed so hard when the cars would pass and spray a ton of water all over the place.
These two LOVE each other. Molly is always asking to "holga Maggie, my seester"
This little girl is such a happy little thing and is ALWAYS smiling...
Also, Maggie has really taken a liking to this blanket that I made for her before she was born. She will snuggle with other ones too, but if she is tired and I can't rock her I can lay her with this blanket and she is out in seconds. Or if she is upset in her car seat even in the 100' weather I can lay it on her and she calms right down. I love that she loves it so much. she loves it by her face and holds it tight between her hands when I rock her.
And, here is my little girlies all snuggly in their jammies tuckered out after such a fun weekend....
No comments:
Post a Comment